Monday, 9 June 2008

Poddle v1.3

hello, i have an update to my poddle game
(firstly ild like to reiterate that no popcap content was used, all images are recreated)

anyway, im happy to bring you:
Limited balls
score multiplier.
(which are the two most requested features since the last update).

pictures:






Hope you like these additions (which really make the game a lot more challenging!)
thankyou for your donations everybody.

anyone else may click here :p







thanks for your time, i'm glad you enjoy it so much!
LgChicken

I now have a new home!
http://lgchicken.com/
for poddle in particular, visit
http://www.lgchicken.com/content/poddle-iphone

3 comments:

Fire said...

Keep up the good work! You had a great idea in porting this game to the iPhone, as it's one of the most addictive I've played in a long time. Thank you!

Brian said...

I love it but I can't beat it XD
I need that free ball thing that goes back and forth on the bottom of the screen, and some power up, but you still have done an awesome job so far!

Anonymous said...

thanks for your work , i love peggle and i bet yours is gonna be great too!!